So yeah as a title suggests, I’m totally looking forward to this afternoon; you see, after what has seemed like ages, I actually managed to get off at 3:30 today and tomorrow. And shorter workdays might be right around the corner!
So can you guess what I’ll be doing after work today? I’ll be going for a run, of course. I probably won’t be able to run very fast, or as far as I like to, because it’s been almost two weeks; But every step – every foot, every mile is going to be totally worth it. Today I’m going to really try to put some use into my new running shoes.
Do you have any plans for today? Are you looking forward to them, or are you just waiting for them to be over? Let us know in the comments.
- Prepare for running (fitnessjet.wordpress.com)
- Testing SKORA running shoes (runnerunleashed.com)
- SKORA! Run Real and Marry Me! (frontfootstriker.wordpress.com)
- Skora BASE running shoe review (trifatherhood.com)
- Clothing & Accessories : SKORA Men’s BASE Running Shoe (lrsjqk88.wordpress.com)
- Clothing & Accessories : SKORA Men’s Core Running Shoe (lrsjqk88.wordpress.com)
- Skora Shoes Review (thesillyasparagus.wordpress.com)
- Do I really need new running shoes? (robssurfreport.wordpress.com)