It’s raining at New John’s Lake, just a little – but the fire still burns in the pit and in the human soul, unquenched and ripe with power:
This post was crafted for the Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge.
Other bloggers shoot twice:
- B4 Retouch | What’s (in) the picture?
- One Shot, Two Ways… | The Syllabub Sea
- Weekly Photo Challenge | Castelsarrasin
- St. Helier, Jersey | What’s (in) the picture?
- The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface
- The Kenua Tree | 3rdculturechildren
- High Halstow Poppies | What’s (in) the picture?
- Missy | Memory Catcher